How I Cancel Subscription CBS ALL Access on Roku and Amazon
Some of the most popular TV shows can be found on CBS All Access, and an All Access subscription is the most comfortable way to watch them at home.
Here’s how i cancel CBS All Access if you’re no longer involved in paying $6 or more each month.
CBS All Access is a subscription-based online streaming service that allows you to watch all of your favourite movies and television episodes in one convenient location.
It allows you to watch nearly all Star Trek episodes as well as live news and sports.
The platform is available on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Prime, Smart TVs, desktops, mobile apps, and different streaming devices.
In comparison to other streaming services, is very reasonably priced.
You can buy limited commercial usage for $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year.
Commercial-free streaming and downloading content access are available for $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
Subscription charges for CBS All Access
You may always cancel your All Access Subscription if you are dissatisfied with it or want to switch to another Streaming service.
The CBS All Access cancellation works like this:
For new visitors, CBS offers a seven-day free trial.
You owe the company nothing if you choose to cancel your subscription during the trial term.
You will be charged the total amount for the next month if you cancel every month.
It will help if you terminate your subscription after the payment month.
If you follow this, you’ll have access to a month’s worth of content.
There are four options for cancelling your CBS subscription bundle.
All of these will be explained in detail further down.
CBS full access can be cancelled in the following ways:
- If you want to cancel your CBS All Access subscription package, follow these instructions.
- To cancel CBS All Access, go to the CBS Website.
- Log in with your CBS All Access username and password.
- From the upper right corner, select your account name.
- Choose the ‘Account’ option.
- Go to the ‘Subscription and Billing’ section of the menu.
- To cancel your subscription, go to the ‘Cancel Subscription page.
- Check the conditions and click the ‘Yes, CANCEL’ button.
- Complete the survey and click the “Complete Cancellation” button.
- After a day, you will receive a confirmation email to your email address.
Cancel CBS All Access Subscription via App Store
- From your iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store.
- Select your Avatar from your Profile.
- After there, tap on ‘Subscription’ and then ‘CBS.’
- Subscription Profile for Apple ID
- Cancel the Subscription and Confirm the option
Thankfully, the App Store does not require you to complete a survey or inquire why you are cancelling your subscription.
Cancel your CBS All Access subscription through the Google Play Store.
- On your Android smartphone, open the ‘Play Store’ app.
- Select the ‘Hamburger Manu’ option (The one with three lines)
- Subscription to the Google Play Store
- Navigate to CBS using the ‘Subscription’ option.
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription,’ explain why you want to cancel, and you’re done.
How can I get rid of CBS All Access on Roku?
- You can also cancel on your Roku device if you paid for it with Roku Pay.
- Go to Roku’s official website.
- Use your account credentials to log in.
- Select ‘Manage your subscriptions’ from the drop-down menu.
- From the next page, you can cancel your subscription.
How can I cancel CBS All Access over the phone?
- Support for phoning from a smartphone
- Surprisingly, you may also cancel your over the phone.
Call (888) 274-5343 to reach the CBS Subscription Service.
- The operator will ask you for all of your account information and, if you have any, will respond to your questions.
We don’t advocate this method because it takes a long time compared to the others.
- Please note that if you purchased your subscription from a third-party source, this approach would not work.
- You can quickly switch to your favourite streaming channel now that your membership has been cancelled.
We recommend that you visit Netflix because it has the most material.
- You can continue your subscription from the following pages that you used to cancel the order if you change your mind at any time.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
My CBS account was cancelled, yet I was billed again?
You will be ordered for the next month if you terminate your account before the bill renewal date.
Would you please make a note of your subscription’s expiration date and cancel it as soon as possible?
How can I know if my account has been cancelled?
Your subscription to the program will be cancelled, and you will receive an email from your associated account.
You may further examine the situation of your subscription by logging into your CBS account and going to the ‘Manage your Subscription’ area.
How can I get my CBS subscription renewed after it was cancelled?
You can reactivate your cancelled CBS All Access subscription by accessing the account Manage section of the CBS All Access website.